Document Control Technician
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings and components for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
To maintain the Document Control System to ensure that correct and current documentation and specifications are being used and followed in the production of castings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for document retrieval, review/comparison, processing, scanning, filing, tracking, control and distribution, data entry, and routing through document management systems to various departments.
- Coordinate document revisions between personnel, owners as required. Track revisions and keep reviewers on schedule to complete document review.
- Work within customer portals to retrieve requirements and certifications.
- Additional technical duties as assigned.
- This position offers a progression path to a Quality Technician role.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to work closely and effectively with individuals within the organization.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and have a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to critically review documents for changes.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Adobe DC, and Visio) and Document Management Systems and other proprietary software.
- Able to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Good attendance record required.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer preferred.
- Experience with data collection, data entry and data management.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment, some exposure to the manufacturing environment.
- Day Shift
- Overtime offered based on business needs
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs