Millwright - Weekday Graveyard Shift
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement then working for CPP and it's subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings and components for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
A Millwright will perform routine preventive maintenance and troubleshoot problems and make repairs throughout the manufacturing plant; install machinery; repair damaged machinery; align gears and attach motors; connect belts; reading blueprints; lubricating equipment and other duties related to maintenance and facilities as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs throughout manufacturing plant.
- Install machinery.
- Repair damaged machinery.
- Align gears and attach motors.
- Connect belts.
- Reading blueprints.
- Lubricate equipment and other duties related to maintenance and facilities as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Vocational training and on-the-job training (or any combination thereof) totaling at least 4 years.
- Mechanical drawing ability.
- Mechanical trouble-shooting experience.
- Welding and fabrication skills.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and procedures.
- Possess good communication skills at all levels within the organization.
- Able to interact effectively with co-workers and supervisors in a positive manner.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Limited Maintenance Electrician License (LME) preferred.
- Able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Valid Driver’s License for handling emergency and weekend calls.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Weekday Graveyard Shift (3x12)
- $2.50/hour shift differential
- Overtime based on business needs
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs