Quality Control Auditor
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings and components for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Maintains and manages the internal quality audit system, manages external audits to ensure resources are available and preaudit activities are completed and submitted on time to schedule. Performs internal audits and manages the internal audit schedule for certified internal audit team to ensure all company processes are audited to appropriate schedule to show conformance to international (ISO 9000/AS9100), regulatory and customer quality requirements. Manages supplier audits as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observes processes, reviews controlling work instructions, examines controlling documents for compliance to quality requirements. Uses computer-based word software, composes summaries of audit results for management, supervisors, and applicable personnel. Composes responses to customer audit findings including maintaining documentation of all internal and customer audits.
- Assist and monitor corrective actions maintenance and closure from both internal and external audits. Contribute to continuous improvement of quality management system.
- Reports on performance and health of Quality Management System based on internal and external audits, up to top management.
- Quality Management Representative: Represents Company in many audits performed by our customers and in third-party audits, i.e. AS9100, Nadcap
- Processes incoming customer quality system evaluations and customer specifications.
- May own other processes for Quality oversight, Risk Management, PFMEA activity, verification of Corrective Actions etc.
- Assists Quality Control Manager, Q.C. Engineer and Q.C. Technicians as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Effective technical writing and communication skills.
- Data mining and systems integration skills.
- Demonstrated “Bias to Action” and ability to communicate with solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team/collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately complete assigned tasks on time.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple/varied tasks over the course of a day.
- Statistical background preferred.
- Training and experience with RCCA.
- Requires successful completion of a recognized internal auditing training course.
- A working knowledge of the ISO9000 and AS 9102 requirements is preferred.
- BS / BA degree preferred.
- Audit experience preferred. AS9100/Nadcap/Aerospace customer audits.
- Knowledge or work experience in Quality Management Systems.
- Experience with OASIS and eAudit Net preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment drug screening.
- Work is typically performed under reasonably good working conditions; while exposure to any or all of the above elements may occur, such exposure is generally not present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Work will including sitting, standing, walking, bending, and keying/typing.
- Work involves visualizing, planning, laying out, or otherwise performing very involved and complex work.
- Work involves lifting, carrying, and manipulating between 1lb and 25 lbs.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing environment.
- Day shift
Relocation assistance may be available to qualified candidates.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs