CNC Machinist II
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement then working for CPP and it's subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
CNC Operator will set up and run the 3 and 5-axis CNCs as-well as some manual target machining using Bridgeport mills. Be able to prove out new programs and do some program editing in MasterCAM.
- Operate/set-up on Haas Vertical Mills safely and efficiently.
- Help in design and or modifications of fixturing.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement processes and Lean Thinking.
- Perform in-process part inspections with handheld MTE (Calipers, Gauge Pins, Micrometers, Bore Gauges).
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- 1-3 years of experience with Haas controllers.
- 1-3 years of experience working with MasterCAM.
- Ability to understand and follow written set up sheets and verbal instructions.
- Experience with basic handheld inspection equipment (Calipers, Micrometer, Gage Pins, etc.).
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Works effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Reliable and punctual, attendance.
- Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Standing 8-10 hours per day.
- Moderate noise level (CNC Machines as well as De-Burr).
- Fast paced environment with opportunity to learn and grow with in the job.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs