If you love working with your hands and want stability, full time hours, and opportunities for growth and advancement, then Selmet may be the right fit for you! We have been in business in Albany, OR since 1983 and are a world-class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. We are conveniently located off I-5 for easy access from surrounding areas. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as profit participation, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and other great benefits!
Help with updating CAD models and tooling related actives across the plant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fixture design
- Prepare RFQ’s/Requisitions.
- Onboarding new and reworked fixture/tools.
- Facilitating vendor communications.
- Maintain tooling inventory list.
- Maintain tool movements/location tracking.
- Maintain warehouse inventory.
- CI evaluation of current tooling for safety, quality and efficiency.
- Maintain HT fixture calibrations/inventory.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret customer specifications.
- Able to use Microsoft programs, i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, etc.; CAD experience helpful, Soildworks/NX preferred.
- Able to read and follow both verbal and written instructions, as well as excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Possess a positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- 2 recent year of CAD experience working on aerospace castings.
- Working with large data sets, inventory control.
- Frequently working near moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to dust dirt fumes, noise and chemicals. The work is typically performed under reasonably good working conditions; while exposure to any or all of the mentioned elements may occur, such exposure is generally not present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Individual will start on training schedule as follows: Monday-Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
- Overtime is required as needed, may include weekends.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position