X-ray Shooter - Aerospace Manufacturing Titanium - Swing Shift
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings and components for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
X-ray Shooter will operate a machine to shoot X-rays of titanium castings and components for aerospace parts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently set-up X-ray shots following technique card specifications.
- Ensure radiographs meet customer requirements.
- Understand and apply quality control procedures.
- Work experience is to be obtained under the direct supervision of an X-ray Level II.
- Prior industry experience preferred.
- Must be organized, efficient, pay close attention to detail, and multi-task.
- Requires good communication and problem-solving skills and be ability to work well with others.
- High school level math, including algebra required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to stand all day.
- Previous experience operating an X-ray machine preferred.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing/production environment preferred.
- Compliance with general company attendance standard is required.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions.
- Swing Shift (Monday-Thursday)
- $1.00 shift premium for Swing Shift
- Overtime offered based on business needs
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position