CNC Machinist - Weekend Days
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
CNC Machinists will set up and run the 5-axis CNC machining centers and CMM inspection machines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate/set-up on Haas Vertical Mills safely and efficiently.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement processes and Lean Thinking.
- Perform in-process part inspections with handheld MTE (Calipers, Gauge Pins, Micrometers, Bore Gauges).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Familiar with Haas controllers preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow written set up sheets and verbal instructions.
- Experience with basic hand held inspection equipment (Calipers, Micrometer, Gage Pins, etc.).
- Works effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Reliable and punctual, attendance.
- Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Standing 8-10 hours per day.
- Moderate noise level (CNC Machines as well as De-Burr).
- Fast paced environment with opportunity to learn and grow with in the job.
- Weekend Day Shift (Friday-Sunday)
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position