If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Manages a team responsible for understanding the customer demand, releasing work orders on-time to meet that demand, and providing the operations team with and clear understanding of the work content required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide effective leadership to the planning team
- Own the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Maximize the effectiveness of the Infor Visual ERP system
- Oversee the planning and release of work orders to maximize throughput
- Maintain alignment between customer order / master production schedule demand and work order supply
- Create monthly production targets and provide visibility and tracking to those targets
- Create a sales forecast that meets our financial objectives
- Manage the performance of outside processing vendors
- Develop capacity models that ties customer demand to direct labor and equipment requirements
- Focus on ensuring the external customers and internal operations team share an understanding of the expectations
Minimum Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- APICS - CPIM Certification
- Experience planning and scheduling of an operation using the Infor Visual ERP system
- Good knowledge of Advanced Material Planning and Master Production Scheduling
- Knowledge of Infor Shop Floor Mobile and Wedge Barcode system a plus
- Basic SQL knowledge
- 5 years of related manufacturing experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience is required
- Proficient computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Managing team and individual performance and providing effective feedback
- Coaching team members to encourage individual problem-solving
- Work well-scoped projects from beginning to end
- Convey concise written and verbal communication
- Lead teams in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Four-year degree in Business, Science, or Engineering preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing environment
- Day Shift
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position