Wax Assembler for Aerospace Parts
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings and components for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Wax Assembly consistently and accurately cleans wax molds in preparation for assembly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans and assembles wax patterns to specifications using various tools.
- Visually inspect wax patterns for defects.
- Accurately code numbers on patterns for identification.
- Recognize and understand the cause of defects in wax patterns.
- Meet and maintain quality requirements.
- Maintain work station and equipment in a clean, safe, and orderly manner.
- Extensive repetitive motion of the hands, wrists and arms.
- Able to use small, fine tools.
- Good attendance record required.
- Requires continuous mental and/or visual attention to detail.
- Able to understand measurements and read and use a ruler correctly.
- Able to work as a team player and be self-motivated.
- Able to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Compliance with general company attendance standard is required.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Exposure to fumes from melting wax.
- Duties are performed in a temperature and humidity controlled environment.
- May be exposed to dust, dirt, fumes, noise and chemicals.
- Required to wear safety glasses in the performance of duties.
- Swing Shift (Monday-Thursday)
- $1.00/hour Shift Differential
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position