Vice President/General Manager
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings and components for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Reporting to the Senior VP for Titanium, the VP/GM will manage and provide direction for a large Titanium investment casting operation in Albany, OR. Directly manage all manufacturing and business-related staff. Interface extensively with executive, senior, and site management; other CPP operations; as well as external customers. Anticipates what needs to be done and proactively design and deliver workable solutions and strategies to ensure business meets and exceeds all financial and operational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Senior VP with strategic and tactical thinking that successfully integrates people, money, technology and systems within time and budget constraints.
- Oversees assigned manufacturing site
- Responsible for development and achievement of all elements of the financial plan including sales, profit, and various manufacturing costs/budgeting.
- Ensures inventory valuation and physical inventory programs as well as burden rate and other costing activities are consistent across site and in accordance with designated expectations.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with customers and other site leaders in support of overall CPP objectives.
- Develop annual fiscal profit plan, budgets and reports as well as review monthly actual performance and provide gap analysis.
- Ensure conformance to Federal Defense Acquisition Regulations applicable to defense contractors and supports the preparation of Product Cost and pricing proposal and the follow on audits by Defense Contract Audit Agency.
- Effectively lead and develop a staff that consists of Engineering, Accounting, Quality, Sales, Operations, HR and other site support functions.
- Set and monitor site performance against performance goals to ensure progress is being made and corrective action, if necessary, is taken.
- Develop and implement capital improvement plans in support of ongoing cost reduction and facility maintenance.
- Ensure operational/financial performance in areas such as quality, delivery, safety, sales, EBITDA, inventory meet or exceed customer or CPP expectations, and as appropriate develop actions to correct if below expectations.
- Site champion for safety.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in a relevant field required, MBA and/or Technical degree preferred.
- 15+ years of direct experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace with increasing responsibility in a mid-size to large international company.
- 5+ years at senior level position with manufacturing responsibility including profit and loss responsibility.
Required Knowledge, skills and Abilities:
- Experience developing and implementing strategic and tactical operational and financial plans, and developing/implementing/analyzing key performance indicators of plan achievement.
- Proven ability to proactively recruit, lead and develop a “best in class” team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage often conflicting priorities effectively displaying strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding PC skills and ability to quickly analyze rapidly changing circumstances and provide sound advice.
- Disciplined approach in implementing and maintaining various controls including taking corrective action as appropriate.
- Poise, professional presence and ability to make effective presentations.
- Results driven and action oriented; analytical skills are key.
- Investment Casting knowledge and experience preferred.
- Office and manufacturing environments, with some exposure to noise.
- Physical Demands: Sitting/Standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 20lbs, extended periods of time using a computer screen.
- Travel Requirements: 25% - May require local travel between two Albany, Oregon sites or infrequent travel to other CPP locations.
- Required PPE: Check for required PPE in areas you may be working in
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant, unless posted otherwise.
- Steel toe shoes: Needed in all areas of the plant, unless posted otherwise
- Salaried Day Shift
- Lucrative performance-based bonus
- Robust benefits and paid time off
- Comprehensive relocation package
Relocation assistance may be available to qualified candidates.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S. persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs