Process Engineer - Aerospace
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for career advancement, then working for CPP may be the right fit for you! Join a results-oriented workplace that strives for success through innovation, collaboration, and teamwork. Employment starts at $65k + depending upon experience
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate need for an experienced Process Engineer to join our team! This position reports to the Engineering Manager at our plant in Chittenango, NY. The Process Engineer’s function is to ensure control of the assigned manufacturing process(es). This includes implementing and sustaining necessary measuring and monitoring of the process, analysis of data, communication of process performance to the team, creation of recovery plans in the event of process drift and responding to problems encountered in the process. The Process Engineer, as process owner, should be continually looking for opportunities to improve the process and/or control of the process, as well as looking for new or replacement processes that have the potential to improve capability, quality, or cost.
Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers.
- Follow all internal procedures and provide feedback on ways to improve procedures. Provide technical contribution to manufacturing procedures for the assigned process area.
- Participate in Process Improvement Team meetings and provide regular status updates on assigned actions. Manage projects as needed to ensure completion within original committed time frames.
- Work with shop floor personnel to provide understanding of process procedures and requirements.
- Write internal engineering reports to properly document trials, experiments and process changes.
- Education: BS in Manufacturing, Ceramics, Metallurgical or Mechanical Engineering preferred. Other engineering disciplines may be considered based on previous work experience.
- Experience: Investment Casting preferred; knowledge of investment casting industry related to Aerospace and IGT products required.
With nineteen facilities across the United States, Mexico and Europe, CPP specializes in high-precision, geometrically complex aerospace components and subassemblies. CPP's capabilities include directionally solidified/single crystal (DS/SC) castings, investment casting (super alloys, aluminum, steel, magnesium), dry sand, green sand and permanent mold. In-house services include rapid prototyping, stem drilling, tool construction, machining, ancillary processing, painting, coating, kitting and assembly. We are an AS9100 registered company. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs