Are you inspired by nature, fun and beauty? We invite you to join a friendly and dynamic team providing world class service. As the F&B Coordinator at the Cavallo Point Lodge team, you will enjoy a beautiful work environment overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco skyline while earning competitive living wages and benefits.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Assist in conducting the beverage inventory as directed by Director of Outlets.
- Sets an above average example of service to line employees by interacting with guests.
- Directs details of particular service group (Servers, Runners, Bartenders, Host, etc.) to focus on streamlining service.
- Efficient at leading pre-service meetings to unite service groups and clarify details.
- Provide calm leadership on the floor and in the back of the house at all times.
- Organizational, leadership and communication skills are a must to provide leadership for the employees to create legendary memories for the guests.
- Able to multi-task.
- Attends and participates in departmental meetings, leadership meetings and hotel employee’s functions.
- Assists other F&B departments when needed demonstrating team work within all F&B division.
- Close and cash out employees at end of shifts, ensuring accuracy and accountability for cash and banks for both Farley Bar and Murray Circle.
- Proficient with Paychex to approve vacation, sick time, and time cards.
- Responsible to update Micros with necessary changes for a smooth operation on the floor by the servers and bartenders.
- Assists with payroll as required.
- Embraces Cavallo Point’s Approachable Luxury Philosophy Card and Culture, inspiring the employees to follow and embrace our values and goals.
- Maintain and follow high safety standards and personal conduct.
- Follow Company policies and procedures as established in the Employee Handbook.
- Attend interdepartmental meetings as required.
- Sincere and warm interaction with all guests/clients/vendors including consistent eye contact with a smile.
- Follow and deliver 5 Star services’ standards, delighting guests by anticipating their needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent, College degree preferable
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work standing for 8+hours per day
- Must be trained in responsible alcohol service
- Basic beverage (Wine, Beer, Liquor) knowledgeable
- Strong POS knowledge (Micros preferable)
- Adequate computer skills (Excel and Word)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Cavallo Point