We are looking for a Personal Trainer / Boot Camp Instructor who can provide our spa guests with warm, professional and genuine assistance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Teaches group and private fitness classes to guests of Cavallo Point.
- Maintains the upkeep of all workout equipment and reports any damaged or missing inventory to management.
- Maintains daily/weekly/monthly attendance records.
- Comprehends and abides by Cavallo Point policy and procedures.
- Consistently clocks in and out as required by policy.
- Demonstrates respect, sensitivity, and concern for guests’ needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Practices universal health care protocol while dealing with guests and coworkers.
- Is present for schedule and works any hours that are booked.
- Arrives to work and is clocked in 30 minutes before shift begins and maintains promptness, starting massage and ending services on time.
- Wears proper uniform and is neat and well-groomed.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Assists with the set up and breaks down of the boot camp space.
- Checks calendar on a regular basis and is always aware of any changes to the venue.
- Completes and submits necessary paperwork, checks mailbox and reads posted notices on bulletin board.
- Attends monthly departmental meetings and workshops as directed.
- Interacts cooperatively and with consideration towards guests and co-workers.
- Exercises dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility.
- Maintains physical fitness.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Adheres to Cavallo Point standards for guest service.
- Refers guest problems or complaints to supervisor according to Cavallo Point guest problem resolution policy.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Cavallo Point