- Monitor the guest use of facilities, making sure that guests do not endanger themselves with overuse of facilities (i.e., Steam room, meditation pool, whirlpools & showers)
- Ensures that facilities are kept impeccably neat and clean, and in safe condition at all times, notifying a Supervisor/Manager immediately when facilities need servicing/repairing
- Responsible for taking guests food and beverage orders, picking up Food orders from the Kitchen, making Tea & Wellness drinks, maintaining & replenishing of pool & locker room linens as directed by Supervisor/Manager
- Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to a Supervisor/Manager immediately
- Is aware at all times who is at the Meditation Pool
- Notifies a Supervisor/Manager immediately if there is suspicious behavior that may put staff or guests in danger
- Adheres to Cavallo Point values for guest and staff member interaction
- Takes ownership of guest’s problems or complaints and refers situations to a Supervisor/Manager if unable to fully satisfy the guest
- Rotates stock and perishables as set down by management
- Performs opening duties (when scheduled); including but not limited to, setting up the pool & public guest areas of the Spa. Making sure that all guest amenities are completely stocked with enough supplies to meet the business demands of the day.
- Performs closing duties (when scheduled); including, but not limited to, removing all dirty linen and covering the chairs around the pool deck and locker rooms.
- Assists GSA’s and LRA’s with guest tours, food orders and other related guest service items throughout the HAC & Spa Department.
This is a non-management position
This is a seasonal position
Visit Careers at Cavallo Point