ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follow all rules and regulations as outlined in employee handbook.
- Report to work on time and in assigned uniform.
- Report guest/employee complaints immediately to the Executive Housekeeper
- Implement and ensure that proper key controls are in effect.
- Ensure that our personal grooming reflects our personal pride at all times,
- Be respectful and discreet towards guests, coworkers and property.
- Understand and comply with all aspects of hotel’s health, safety and fire policy.
- Ensure proper care of furniture, fixtures and equipment within the hotel
- Identify and report any health or safety hazard.
- Ensure guest privacy is respected and considered confidential.
- Self motivated individual with the ability to work unsupervised and maintain high standards.
- Strict attention to detail ensuring that hotel standards are being maintained. No room for interpretation; If it’s not clean it’s dirty. Good enough is not our standard.
- To have a complete working knowledge of the Housekeeping Department.
- Provide supervision and support to each housekeeper and provide training when necessary.
- Able to perform the tasks of a Room Attendant
- Handle all phone traffic with proper telephone etiquette.
- To carry out other duties as may be required to ensure the Hotel Operation is properly maintained to provide total guest satisfaction
- Maintain and follow high safety standards and personal conduct.
- Follow Company policies and procedures as established in the Employee Handbook.
- Embrace Cavallo Point Approachable Luxury Philosophy and Values, creating legendary memories with passion.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to write legibly and file alphabetically and numerically.
- Excellent approach to customer service.
- Able to delegate tasks, equally divide workloads, and work harmoniously with team members.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work unsupervised and maintain high standards while being sensitive to time deadlines.
- Must be able to work a flexible shifts including holidays and weekends.
- Attend interdepartmental meetings as required.
- Sincere and warm interaction with all guests/clients/vendors including consistent eye contact with a smile.
- Follow and deliver 5 Star services’ standards, delighting guests by anticipating their needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Speaks English clearly and listens attentively, Spanish speaking highly preferred.
- Must be able to bend, lift and carry up to 30 lbs., stretch, walk up and down stairs, push, pull, handle and finger items with dexterity.
- Three years of housekeeping experience as a supervisor
- High School or equivalent, College Degree preferable
- Proficient or knowledge of hotel computer system (Opera preferable)
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel and Word)
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours at a time
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Cavallo Point