- Process semi-monthly payroll through Paychex which includes verifying and inputting payroll data batches.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Process garnishments and tax levies.
- Knowledge of California Labor Laws and FSLA.
- Upholds confidentiality and protection of payroll information.
- Process daily deposits while reconciling cash transactions.
- Record, investigate and correct any cash discrepancies.
- Handles house bank with accuracy and requests change orders when necessary.
- Maintains company petty cash account to include coding to proper GL.
- Performs quarterly bank audits.
- Handles purchasing of office supplies while adhering to department budget.
- Assists with client inquiries and requests with respect to AR and AP.
- Maintain green initiative by scanning invoices as seen fit.
- Process daily reconciliation of accounts; ie. Gift Certificates, House Accounts, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with payroll and cash handling.
- Ability to work and deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Preferable knowledge of Paychex payroll system.
- Ability to work with Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
About Our Benefits
Here are some of the benefits available to qualifying employees:
- Vacation and Sick Days Off program
- Medical Insurance Options
- 401k Retirement Option
- Job training
- Promotion from within
- Employee discounts on dining and hotel stays
- Free parking
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Cavallo Point