ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follow all rules and regulations as outlined in employee handbook.
- Report to work on time and in assigned uniform.
- Report guest/employee complaints immediately to the Executive Housekeeper
- Implement and ensure that proper key controls are in effect.
- Ensure that our personal grooming reflects our personal pride at all times.
- Be respectful and discreet towards guests, coworkers and property.
- Understand and comply with all aspects of hotel’s health, safety and fire policy.
- Ensure proper care of furniture, fixtures and equipment within the hotel
- Identify and report any health or safety hazard.
- Ensure guest privacy is respected and considered confidential.
- Familiarity with sanitation, cleaning and safety standards critical
- Must be responsive to guest requests
- Notifies the Housekeeping Management or the Engineering Department of any maintenance or repair that needs to be done
- Change linen and remake bed
- Remove soiled towels and replace with clean, dry towels.
- High and low dust including furniture, lighting, corners and vents.
- Vacuum or sweep flooring.
- Clean and sanitize bathroom fixtures, flooring, shower and bath-tub.
- Clean and dry interior windows
- Replace all guest supplies to appropriate levels.
- Carry out other duties as may be required to ensure the Hotel Operation is properly maintained to provide total guest satisfaction
About Cavallo Point Lodge
Cavallo Point Lodge is a San Francisco Bay area luxury lodge located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito. The Lodge offers luxury accommodations, fine dining, healing arts center and spa, cooking school and meeting facilities. In addition to being a member of Historic Hotels of America, Cavallo Point Lodge was named one of the "Top 10 New American Landmarks" by Travel+Leisure and also received LEED Gold Certification for its environmentally sustainable design and construction.
Rate of Pay: $23.32 per hour
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Pay Scale: $23.32 per hour