DEPARTMENT: Healing Arts Center & Spa
POSITION: Locker Room SPA Attendant
REPORTS TO: Spa Operations Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Spa Attendant is primarily responsible for the smooth, efficient operation and impeccably neat and clean appearance of the locker room, lounge & meditation pool areas. It is the daily function of the Spa Attendant to ensure each area of the locker room is fully stocked with products and amenities, and that the inventory of guest supplies is monitored at all times. Locker Room includes the locker bays, wet areas, lounge & mediation pool.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor the guest use of facilities, making sure that guests do not endanger themselves with overuse of facilities (i.e., Steam room, meditation pool, whirlpools)
- Ensures that facilities are kept impeccably neat and clean, and in safe condition at all times, notifying a Supervisor/Manager immediately when facilities need servicing/repairing
- Responsible for the replenishment of locker room products as directed by Supervisor/Manager
- Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to a Supervisor/Manager immediately
- Is aware at all times who is in the Locker rooms
- Notifies a Supervisor/Manager immediately if there is suspicious behavior that may put staff or guests in danger
- Adheres to Cavallo Point values for guest and staff member interaction
- Takes ownership of guest’s problems or complaints and refers situations to a Supervisor/Manager if unable to fully satisfy the guest
- Rotates stock and perishables as set down by management
- Performs opening duties (when scheduled); including but not limited to, preparing flavored water for locker rooms and public guest areas. Making sure that all guest amenities are completely stocked with enough supplies to meet the business demands of the day.
- Performs closing duties (when scheduled); including, but not limited to, sanitizing all flip flops, restocking locker room amenities.
- Assists GSA’s and GSA Specialists with guest tours, food orders and other related guest service issues.
- Sincere and warm interaction with all guests including consistent eye contact with a smile
- Follow and deliver 5 Star services’ standards, delighting guests by anticipating their needs
- Must be able to interact with guests and co-workers in a respectful and congenial manner.
- Must be self directed and able to resolve minor guest issues as deemed appropriate by Cavallo Point standards
- Performs other job-related duties as directed
- Coordinates with other departments, specifically Engineering and Housekeeping
- Uniform cleanliness and proper attire at all times without exception
- Maintain and follow high safety standards and personal conduct
- Follow Company policies and procedures as established in the Employee Handbook
- Comply with the attendance policy and specially meal breaks and rest breaks, reporting any discrepancies to management
- Embrace Cavallo Point Approachable Luxury Philosophy and Values, creating legendary memories with passion.
- Prior work experience in a retail or spa setting or service industry.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferable
- Proficient conversational and written English
- Able to stand and walk, and moving for long periods of time
About Cavallo Point
Cavallo Point is a San Francisco Bay area luxury lodge in one of America's most popular national parks. It's one of the most romantic destinations in the area and a great springboard for Northern California adventures. In addition to being a member of Historic Hotels of America, this San Francisco luxury resort was named one of the "Top 10 New American Landmarks" by Travel+Leisure and also received LEED Gold Certification for its environmentally sustainable design and construction.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position