JOB SUMMARY: To serve all food and beverage in a professional and courtesy manner. Ability to follow directions and work in a group forum to promote the guest experience possible. Provide fast and efficient service at all tasks. Default scheduling for this person will be for The Oyster Experience on weekends, with other optional event service shifts available from time to time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Handle all guest requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Execute setup and breakdown of an event as needed including the cleaning of equipment, spaces, or items as needed.
- Works with Micros to enter orders for a la carte service as needed.
- Ability to present guest checks and answer questions for the guests that may arise in terms of their bill.
- Complete knowledge of the Murray Circle and daily CS Event menu.
- Ability to open wine bottles professionally and in a timely manner in front of guests.
- Adequate wine, beer, and cocktail knowledge to field questions during service.
- Ability and desire to upsell clients on spirit choices, menu items, or experiences as needed.
- Ability to independently problem solve issues that arise during an event.
- Ability to work outside or indoors and find solutions to challenges with the setting as needed.
- Works with CS staff and Murray Circle kitchen as needed to deliver an exceptional dining experience
- Sincere and warm interaction with all guests and consistent eye contact
- Perform any side work task deemed appropriate by Managers
About Cavallo Point
Cavallo Point is a San Francisco Bay area luxury lodge in one of America's most popular national parks. It's one of the most romantic destinations in the area and a great springboard for Northern California adventures. In addition to being a member of Historic Hotels of America, this San Francisco luxury resort was named one of the "Top 10 New American Landmarks" by Travel+Leisure and also received LEED Gold Certification for its environmentally sustainable design and construction.
This is a non-management position
This is an on call position