Are you inspired by nature, fun and beauty? We invite you to join a friendly and innovative team providing world class service. As the Night Auditor at the Cavallo Point Lodge team, you will enjoy a beautiful work environment overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco skyline while earning competitive living wages and benefits.
The ideal candidate thrives in delivering high quality, detailed work and has the ability to work alone.
This role accounts for daily financial activity throughout various departments from within the lodge by ensuring the accuracy of all financial information reported. The position will also handle all phone calls, check-ins and guest requests during the night. Availability to work from 11:00PM to 7:00AM various night of the week is required.
1. Previous experience with a Property Management System
2. Basic Accounting Knowledge
3. Arithmetic skill is necessary
4. Excellent Communication Skills
5. Ability to work with Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
6. Knowledge of Marin County is a PLUS!
About Our Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Option
- Five star hospitality training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee discount programs
About Cavallo Point Lodge
Cavallo Point Lodge is a San Francisco Bay area luxury lodge located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito. The Lodge offers luxury accommodations, fine dining, healing arts center and spa, cooking school and meeting facilities. In addition to being a member of Historic Hotels of America, Cavallo Point Lodge was named one of the "Top 10 New American Landmarks" by Travel+Leisure and also received LEED Gold Certification for its environmentally sustainable design and construction.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position