JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.CIOCCAS.COM OR CALL OUR OFFICE AT 260-483-2112.
PAY BASED OFF EXPERIENCE.
*New hires with no relevant job experience will start off at $11.00 per hour.*
QUICK ADVANCEMENTS WITHIN OUR TEAM!
Ciocca Cleaning & Restoration is looking for motivated individuals to join our professional cleaning team to perform FLOOR CARE SERVICES in commercial buildings located throughout Fort Wayne, IN area.
***Pay is based on experience***
Reasons to join our Ciocca Team:
- Flexible schedules for the perfect work/life balance
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Paid travel time (If cleaning multiple sites)
- Per Diem Compensations Paid
- Perfect 90 Day Attendance Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- 401K Offered
- State of the Art Equipment
- Call Out Bonus Offered Per Call after work hours
- Medical Insurance
- IICRC Certifications Offered
- Paid Training
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Accidental Insurance
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF SPECIALTY FLOOR CLEANING TECHNICIAN:
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Perform cleaning of carpet and upholstery
- Perform cleaning of tile & grout
- Perform buffing, stripping, and waxing of floors
- Monitoring supplies and turning in supply orders to management
- Maintaining floor equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF SPECIALTY FLOOR CLEANING TECHNICIAN:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good client/customer service skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently or on a team as needed
- Willingness to learn
QUALIFICATIONS OF FLOOR CLEANING TECHNICIAN:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable driving record
- Willing to take a Urine Screen
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check
- Prior experience a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF SPECIALTY CLEANING TECHNICIAN:
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Quality Work, Responsive Service, and a Commitment to People.
This is a full time position