JOIN OUR TEAM!
PAY RATE $12.00 PER HOUR
**PLEASE VISIT WWW.CIOCCAS.COM CLICK JOIN OUR TEAM AND APPLY**
2ND SHIFT FORT WAYNE-SURGERY CLEANER-FULL TIME & PART TIME
Ciocca Cleaning & Restoration is looking for motivated individuals to join our professional cleaning team to perform janitorial services in commercial buildings located throughout NORTH Fort Wayne, IN area.
Reasons to join our Ciocca Team:
- Flexible schedules for the perfect work/life balance
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Perfect 90 Day Attendance Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Training
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF SURGERY ROOM CLEANER:
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Cleans and disinfects any area impacted by spills / stains of bodily fluids such as blood, urine, BM, vomit, etc. and / or other kinds of liquids / fluids.
- Cleans designated areas (walls, windows, doors, etc.) following facility specific processes.
- Damp mop, refinishes, polishes flooring surfaces as appropriate using proper equipment and procedures.
- Vacuums carpet and upholstered furniture using proper equipment and procedures.
- Cleans, checks, and refills supply dispensers as needed. (paper towels, toilet tissue, soap, sanitary napkin, sanitary seat covers, odor control, etc.).
- Empties trash receptacles following proper procedures.
- Responds to general cleaning needs (OR calls) within 30 minutes.
- Follows directions of caution / warning labels on chemical supplies.
- Complies with hospital and department safety policies and procedures. Follows proper utilization of chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
- Supports and participates in changes affecting the hospital and the department.
- Is willing to be flexible with hours and weekend rotation.
- Disassemble, clean, disinfect, and reassemble O.R. tables / equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF SURGERY ROOM CLEANER:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good client/customer service skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn
QUALIFICATIONS OF SURGERY ROOM CLEANER:
- Valid Drivers License
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check
- Ability to pass an on-site drug screen
- Reliable transportation
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF SURGERY ROOM CLEANER:
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing up to thirty pounds.
FULL TIME: MON-FRI 6:00PM -2:00AM
PART TIME: MON-FRI 6:00PM-1130PM
SOME WEEKENDS POSSIBLE
Quality Work, Responsive Service, and a Commitment to People.
This is a full time position