TEAM LEAD 2ND-3RD SHIFT FULL TIME-COMMERCIAL CLEANER
VISIT WWW.CIOCCAS.COM CLICK, JOIN OUR TEAM AND APPLY! Once you have completed your application, please call give us a call 260.483.2112 to schedule an interview.
Under the direction of a Supervisor, this position is responsible for the overall supervision of a designated territory. Quality customer service will be provided to the client at all times. Effective communication with the cleaners assigned to these buildings, as well as customers and management is essential.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF TEAM LEAD - CLEANING / JANITORIAL:
- Overseeing a team of Cleaners for a specific building(s) or area in Medical and/or Non-Medical settings
- Perform regular building checks to confirm quality cleaning.
- Train new associates and communicate regularly regarding expectations.
- Keep accurate records on associates regarding attendance and performance.
- Respond to customer complaints and instruct cleaner to correct the problem.
- Monitoring on hand supplies and submitting orders when supplies are needed
- Daily Cleaning responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of floors and stairs,
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Cleaning sinks and counter tops in break rooms
- Restocking supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas
- Emptying all trash cans and replacing liners, cleaning receptacles as necessary
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered
- Cleaning windowsills and vents
- Maintaining janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner
- Maintaining janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to supervise others
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good client/customer service skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Basic knowledge of carpet and floor care equipment or willing to learn
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn
QUALIFICATIONS OF TEAM LEAD - CLEANING / JANITORIAL:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable Driving Record and
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF TEAM LEAD - CLEANING / JANITORIAL:
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing up to thirty pounds.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.
Paid Time Off
401 K Investment
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING WITH YOU!
Quality Work, Responsive Service, and a Commitment to People.
This is a full time position