TERRITORY MANAGER FULL TIME 2ND SHIFT
PAY: $50,000 - $60,000 PER YEAR - EXPERIENCE NEGOTIABLE
$100 ATTENDANCE BONUS
$300 REFERRAL BONUS
WEEKEND AVAILABLITY IS A PLUS
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF TERRITORY MANAGER:
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Must be familiar with the cleaning expectations for facilities in assigned territory.
- Ensure proper training of new associates and communicate regularly regarding expectations.
- Teach and follow safety regulations including proper use of SDS sheets, and disposing of biohazards.
- Keep accurate records on associates regarding attendance and performance
- Keep accurate record of mandatory training for associate
- Keep an inventory of supplies and deliver as needed.
- Respond to customer complaints and instruct associates to correct the problem.
- Perform regular audit checks to confirm quality cleaning of patient rooms, operating rooms, restrooms, hallways, offices, lobbies, etc.
- Stress building security including use of alarms and tracking keys.
- Complete all paperwork (evaluations, terminations and discipline) in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly with Operations Manager, HR and other management.
- Cover for associates as needed
- Mediate employee issues
- Perform regular staff meetings
- Conduct Team Building
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF TERRITORY MANAGER:
- Good Leadership Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Good organizational skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good phone etiquette
QUALIFICATIONS OF TERRITORY MANAGER:
- Valid Driver's License
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check
- Medical Cleaning background - Preferred
- 5 years of experience, including supervisory - Required
This is a full time position