ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF HR ASSISTANT:
- Conducting new hire onboarding and training.
- Reviewing and updating initial and annual compliance requirements.
- Developing creative and innovative recruitment solutions to attract quality and appropriate level staff.
- Screening application forms of job applicants and shortlisting them.
- Providing assistance in hiring process activities such as posting jobs on job board or website, reviewing applications and maintaining a spreadsheet on tracking an applicant.
- Other HR duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF HR ASSISTANT:
- Able to exercise great initiative in independent judgement
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Able to interpret employment legislation, policies and agreements
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Knowledge of recruitment process
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Ability to speak, write and read English language
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS OF HR ASSISTANT:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field OR 2 years of relatable experience.
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check
- Flexible schedule to work outside normal business hours.
- Valid Drivers License
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF HR ASSISTANT:
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing up to thirty pounds.Quality Work, Responsive Service, and a Commitment to People.
This is a part time position