FULL-TIME & PART-TIME AVAILABLE
PAY: $15 - $25 *BASED ON EXPERIENCE*
$100.00 PERFECT ATTENDANCE BONUS
$300.00 REFERRAL BONUS
QUICK ADVANCEMENTS WITHIN OUR TEAM!
Under the direction of the Restoration Manager, this position is responsible for responding to mitigation claims. Respond to restoration, loss and repair claims and provide quality restoration service. Ensure quality customer service is provided to the client at all times.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF MITIGATION TECHNICIAN:
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Respond to restoration projects in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to company standards and quality.
- Respond to night and weekend emergency service call as needed.
- Prioritize daily assignments, tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintain open communication with customers, employees and manager.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries and questions.
- Analyze problems and makes recommendations to resolve problems
- Perform drying, repair insurance work, window cleaning.
- Perform air duct cleaning and window cleaning.
- Be familiar with cleaning equipment and drying equipment.
- Responsible for compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Communicate regularly with Restoration General Manager.
- Complete all paperwork.
- Review paperwork with customer at the end of each job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF MITIGATION TECHNICIAN:
- Good organization skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good time management skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to adhere to company policies and guidelines
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Good math skills (measuring)
- Must have working knowledge and experience with all products used for water damage, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, drying equipment, and fire damage.
QUALIFICATIONS OF MITIGATION TECHNICIAN:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check
- 2 years of Customer Service Experience
- General construction knowledge (a plus)
- 2 years prior experience in the field
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) certified - (Preferred)
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD) certified – (Preferred)
- Applied microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) certified – (Preferred)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF MITIGATION TECHNICIAN:
This work requires routine walking, standing, bending, climbing, carrying items weighing 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally. Working in inclement weather, work with caustic chemicals, work in confined spaces and no fear of heights. Work extended hours as needed.Quality Work, Responsive Service, and a Commitment to People.
This is a full time position