Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Secluded on nearly 10 acres on Waller Creek, the Commodore Perry Estate comprises a 10,800-square-foot home, a chapel and gardens enclosed within a walled compound in the style of an Italian country villa and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Now refreshed and refurbished as a luxury 54 room resort, the property will open in mid-2020.
Every guest’s unique stay experience begins in a customized and authentic reservations experience. At Commodore Perry Estate, our guests craft their vacations with the guidance of our knowledgeable and friendly reservations sales associates. Our reservations sales associates are responsible for ensuring a superior guest first impression of our unique resorts by complying with Auberge Resorts Collection call quality standards while utilizing the reservations lead management system.
Reservations sales associates will be responsible for reservation accuracy, drawing on their exceptional communication skills. In addition, the Reservations sales associates will be responsible for supporting & communicating with other reservation sales associates, the revenue management strategies which include, but are not limited to Up-selling, promotions, outbound revenue generation and cross-selling of amenities.
The person in this position is required to cultivate and maintain effective relationships with all colleagues throughout the Auberge Resorts Collection.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Answer all incoming calls in less than three rings in a professional and friendly manner, following Auberge Resorts Collection call quality and brand standards.
- Achieve monthly individual & team conversion and revenue goals.
- Pursue Outbound Revenue Opportunities through our lead management system.
- Keep current with all communication and hotel information and communicates to other Reservation sales associates.
- Ensure appropriate guest follow up takes place in a timely and proper fashion.
- Provide detailed notes and comments in the Lead Management System and PMS regarding guest requests, to ensure a quality guest experience.
- Assist with group rooming lists or 3rd party reservations as needed.
- Maintain rate integrity in accordance with revenue management strategies.
- Maintain a standard of 90% or higher on shop calls.
- Participate in department meetings as scheduled.
- Fulfill daily tasks on the Reservations checklist.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, and be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be a cultural ambassador and participate positively in a sales team environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in a related position in a luxury hotel sales environment.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position