Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Secluded on nearly 10 acres on Waller Creek, the Commodore Perry Estate comprises a 10,800-square-foot home, a chapel, and gardens enclosed within a walled compound in the style of an Italian country villa and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Now refreshed and refurbished as a luxury 54 room resort, the property will open in mid-2020.
The Housekeeping Supervisor reports directly to the Housekeeping Manager and is responsible for assisting the Housekeeping Leadership to oversee and perform the day to day operations of the Housekeeping team.Core Responsibilities
- Assist in assigning the daily room and public areas schedule for the Housekeepers
- Inspect guest rooms and common areas as they are cleaned ensuring adherence with Commodore Perry Estate / Forbes standards
- Have open communication with maintenance and Front Office to ensure seamless service for the guest's arrival
- Complete all Housekeeping duties as needed and assist in performing daily room grooming tasks and Turndown
- Complete housekeeper’s cleaning duties and responsibilities as directed/instructed by Rooms management
- Assist with employee uniform receiving, control, and inventory
- Assist with linen receiving, control, stocking, and inventory
- Minimum of two years’ Housekeeping experience in a luxury hotel environment
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to work independently and have basic computer skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.
- Bi-Lingual (English-Spanish)
- Great communication skills
- Confidence and ability to perform under pressure and fast-paced environment
Must be able to stand, walk, bend for at least 8 hours and be able to lift up, push, and pull at least 50 pounds
NOTE: A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy feels right to you and you believe our approach is aligned with your own passions, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position