ABC Corp is built on exceptional people like you who are genuinely committed to providing their personal best every day for our customers. Since 1905, ABC Corp has been a leading community bank. We are one of the largest banks headquartered in the Bay Area and we're still growing. We're looking for more great employees. If you make our team, you'll join the best of community banking. We offer a wide range programs in support of your development and personal goals.
Under direct supervision, processes accounts payable, verifying signatory authority and signing limits. Identifies cost centers. Receives and provides processing information with managers, employees and vendors. Enters financial data into Bank financial systems and spreadsheets. Files invoices and other documents.
Essential/Required Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processes accounts payable. Reviews invoices, ensures signatory authority and signing limits. Reviews authorized vendor lists. Validates signatures for staff credit card statements. Processes expense reimbursements and supply purchases.
• Provides and receives information regarding accounts payable with vendors, managers, and staff.
• Performs data entry of financial information for the department, and files invoices and other financial documents.
We offer a full range of benefits in support of the financial goals and personal needs of our employees and their families. See Benefits and Programs link on our Careers page.
Salary commensurate with experience.
No relocation, no agencies, please.
Requirements, Essential/Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience:
• Basic knowledge of accounts payable processes and procedures.
• Basic knowledge of General Ledger practices and processes.
• Skill in attention to detail.
• Skill in data entry.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing with vendors, managers, and staff.
Education, Certifications, and Licensing:
Preferred high school degree or equivalent experience.
ABC Corp is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
This is a tiempo completo position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs