ABC Corporation creates powerful, yet easy to use tools for our customers to gain business insight with the data they store in Salesforce. Most conventional business analytics products are not real time; they pull their data from the OLTP operational data store to a data warehouse where DSS queries are run, which severely curtails the usefulness and relevancy of the analysis because the data is always stale.
ABC Analytics allows our users to perform powerful, real-time data analysis with their data, and we strongly believe in making business analytics easy to use and collaborative. We make powerful features appear simple and intuitive, using state of the art web and mobile technologies to allow even casual, non-technical users the ability to create reports and dashboards. As the industry moves toward social and collaboration, the Analytics team is tightly integrated with the rest of Salesforce in providing a seamless platform.
We are looking for software engineers that share our vision of creating powerful yet easy to use analytics engine. Salesforce Analytics is one of the fastest growing functional areas in our offering. This is your unique opportunity to join a team that is defining the future of cloud analytics. We are looking for talented developers with strong technical expertise and background in Analytics/Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse technologies. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Ensure customer success by delivering high quality features and products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Work closely with a team of product managers, user experience experts, and quality engineers to build next generation analytics applications on web and mobile platforms.
- Develop test strategies and frameworks to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- B.S. in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational database schema design
- Experience building multi-tier scalable applications
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A plus if you have knowledge in mobile development (Object C), HTML5, Coffee Script, Database technologies (Oracle RAC, Aster, Streambase, other) High performance ETL tools (Ab Initio, Informatica, other) Business Intelligence/Analytics/OLAP
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs