Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With twenty hotels and resorts and eight new hotels under development in the next 18 months, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, and social @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Susurros del Corazon is situated on the sparkling Riviera Nayarit and will sit on a bluff fringed by tropical jungle that tumbles down to an intimate white sand beach, where warm breezes ruffle hammocks, surfers play on the horizon and perfect sunsets end each extraordinary day.
Become one of the authors of our story. Join our team as Restaurant Assistant Manager at Susurros del Corazon in Punta de Mita Mexico, reporting to the Restaurant Manager/Supervisor . You will be responsible for elevating the brand of Susurros de Corazon through the lens of culinary experiences around the outlet of the resort, driving the commercial and financial performance of The Outlets at Auberge, ensuring complete viability and maximizing all opportunities and resources. You will also ensure that the highest service standards are adhered to, and that guest experience exceeds expectations.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our talent always finds new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-members.. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Lead and analyze guest satisfaction, quality of service, sales, costs, quality and presentation of food and beverage products, service standards, condition, and cleanliness of facilities and equipment.
- Lead a group of managers and members of the team in each area to achieve guest satisfaction, team member engagement and service delivery goals.
- Maintain the highest levels of guest service and develop a rapport with both the hotel guests and the local clientele, meeting and greeting guests at the Restaurant, and handling guest complaints effectively and pleasantly.
- Conduct regular walkthroughs for maintenance and cleanliness of restaurants to continuously maintain or improve the physical properties.
- Lead the training and education session for all team members.
- Determine employees’ schedules.
- Order and inventory of beer, wine, liquor, and restaurant supplies for the front of the house.
- Support Restaurant Manager/Director to create a departmental budget, then monitor and maintain the food & beverage cost in line with budgeted and forecasted projections.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, systems, practices, and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel shows, site visits, and monitoring local competitors to compare their operation with the hotel’s Food and Beverage operation.
- Maintain complete knowledge of POS System.
- Support in the development of Food and Beverage goals, strategies, procedures, and policies including offering guests great value in their beverage experience.
- Work as an active member of the management team. Creating professional relationships and active involvement with all hotel operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or a related field.
- Two or more years’ operating experience in a similar capacity in a top restaurant group or luxury hotel Food & Beverage department.
- Experience in maintaining state and federal health and safety regulations.
- Experience in completing administrative tasks, including reporting, budgeting, and project management.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Local, Mexico area, US or European experience preferred.
- F&B background that can make transformational aspect of the property
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a full time position