Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With twenty hotels and resorts and eight new hotels under development in the next 18 months, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, and social @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Susurros del Corazon is situated on the sparkling Riviera Nayarit and will sit on a bluff fringed by tropical jungle that tumbles down to an intimate white sand beach, where warm breezes ruffle hammocks, surfers play on the horizon and perfect sunsets end each extraordinary day.
Become one of the authors of our story. Join our team as Executive Assistant at Susurros del Corazon in Punta de Mita Mexico, reporting to the General Manager. This role will serve as the Executive Assistant into Susurros del Corazon with a focus on driving service excellence. As part of the Auberge family, you will support all team members of Susurros del Corazon and our guests in providing exceptional experiences along their Auberge journey. Ensuring that all collaborators are delighted by the quality of service, creativity, and for establishing our name in the Riviera Nayarit. Specifically, assisting in daily office needs, and managing the property’s general administrative activities.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, team members, and other external partners
- Fully understand the roles and responsibilities of each Executive team member
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic property information
- Greet visitors, setting them up with refreshments and ensuring they are comfortable should they have to wait
- Perform clerical duties such as; maintaining files, organizing documents, maintaining contact lists, etc.
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to travel arrangements
- Plan/organize, take minutes during and implement events such as ownership meetings, executive meetings, luncheons or dinners
- Maintain the office equipment via third-party vendors and order supplies to ensure the office is stocked appropriately
- Schedule and manage the General Manager's calendar
- Complete expense reports
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Respond to all guest satisfaction surveys, Tripadvisor and Yelp reviews
- Prepare daily VIP report and prepare VIP amenities
- Perform other miscellaneous duties, as needed, for the Executive team
Requirement on Core Competencies
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Administrative or Assistant role
- Experience with all aspects of the Google platform
- Hotel and/or Hospitality operations experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Ability to multitask at all times
- Local, Mexico area.
- Luxury hotel experience
- Able to multitask
- The ability to work well in a team environment
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a full time position