We are looking for a Full Time Lead Toddler Teacher at our Dr. Day Care North Providence location.
Excellent benefit package including:
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Child Care Discounts
- Medical (Healthcare Benefits), Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training/Professional Development opportunities
- 21 years or older
- Must be able to pass background checks
- We are willing to train the right candidate
- Early childhood (or related field) college credits
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood/Education preferred
- Experience working with children in this age group (1-3 years preferred but willing to train the right candidate how to work with young children)
The position will be responsible for all aspects of a Toddler Room, such as creating a safe and nurturing environment, attending meetings, communicating positively with parents on a daily basis, interacting and facilitating the children's play and learning. This position will also be responsible for coordinating a developmentally appropriate curriculum and program, using Teaching Strategies (Creative Curriculum) approach. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Part time and Substitute Teacher Assistant positions are also available! To see all available positions, visit www.drdaycare.com/careers for more information.
Learn and grow with Dr. Day Care, Home of the Educational Guarantee!
Our teachers are supported by our home office in order to provide the best quality care and education for all of our students.
ABOUT DR. DAY CARE:
Dr. Day Care provides family, youth and child services in a safe, structured, and nurturing environment through a team of dedicated professionals. Work for a company that has a positive reputation amongst parents and the community due to our quality of care and education.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position