Therapeutic Child Care Services (TCCS) is an inclusion program for children with behavioral, social emotional, or developmental delays. The therapeutic program gives children the opportunity to attend, learn, and play in a childcare setting. Children participate in activities and opportunities throughout the day with their typically developing peers. We recognize that every child is an individual, and make modifications and accommodations based on each child’s needs. Our goal is to give ALL children the opportunity to succeed. TCCS is a Kids Connect Program, regulated by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services in Rhode Island.
Learn, teach, repeat! Do you have a passion for helping children succeed? Enjoy supporting child care teachers to best meet the needs of children? If so, we want you to join our team!
Therapeutic Child Care Services believes in teamwork to meet the individual needs of each child. The Therapeutic team consists of a Special Needs Program Director, a Clinical Supervisor, Clinicians, a team of Therapeutic Integration Specialists, and all the direct service staff members who assist children to reach their personal best each day.
Therapeutic Child Care Services is currently seeking a Clinician to create treatment plans and support inclusion classrooms across Rhode Island.
- Full time/salary
- Monday - Friday
- Note: We are willing to consider the right candidate for a part time position
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Child Care Discounts
- Medical (Healthcare Benefits), Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training/Professional Development opportunities
- Travel Reimbursement
When you join our team as a Clinician you will:
- Create modifications and accommodations based on each child’s needs
- Set up and complete meetings with families
- Complete assessments for each child
- Write individualized Therapeutic Integration Plans (TIP) for each child
- Educate direct service staff on the modifications and interventions that will be used in the classroom
- Model techniques, offer strategies, and evaluate progress
- And more!
- Masters of Social Work (under Clinical Supervision) required to work with therapeutic preschool and school age child care programs in Rhode Island
- Licensure: LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
- Experience working with children preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Positive team player
- Ability to be engaged in physical exercise with children such as walking, running, crawling, bending, twisting, etc.
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Must pass national criminal background/fingerprints check
- Must pass Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Clearance Request (CPS)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position