Join Us. Positions start approximately June 7th or sooner! Don't wait. Apply now.
Kids Klub provides quality care and education for children in kindergarten through 12 years old. Kids Klub operates before and after school programs and full-time programs during school vacations, summer break and when school is not in session.
With over 30 years of experience, Kids Klub is recognized for our leadership in delivering extended day learning programs. Our programs provide busy working parents with a safe, convenient space where their child’s potential is fostered through engaging learning experiences. Kids Klub is committed to working in collaboration with the school department, parents and students on curriculum planning and enrichment activities.
The Teacher's Assistant will be required to perform the following duties including, but not limited to,:
- Assist in the creation of a safe, healthy, structured and nurturing environment
- Help plan and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum and assessment of children
- Help to supervise and interact with children to facilitate their play and learning
- Communicate positively with parents
- Support the implementation of the Therapeutic Child Care Services (TCCS) program
- Help prepare activities
- Serve meals to the children
- Help to keep the classroom clean, organized and maintained
- Attend meetings and trainings
- Assist with the accreditation process as well as other quality initiatives
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Must participate in early childhood staff development program
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Minimum one (1) year experience working with children in a supervised school age setting
- Strong communication skills
- Positive team player
- Ability to be engaged in physical exercise with children such as walking, running, crawling, bending, twisting, etc.
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Must pass national criminal background/fingerprints check
- Must pass Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Clearance Request (CPS)
- Apart from religious observations, available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 6:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and/or 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, according to the needs of the business
Visit Careers at Child Care Consultants & Facilities Management