Kids Klub provides quality care and education for children kindergarten through 12 years old. We are nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation. Kids Klub is a nonprofit 501(c)3 program.
Learn, teach, repeat! Do you have a passion for learning and teaching? Enjoy leading a team and shaping a program's culture? Are you a multi-tasker looking for an active and engaging work environment? If so, we want you to join our team!
We offer health and dental benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and more! Click here to learn about what we provide for our employees. Benefits and Perks interactive-booklet.pdf
Each Kids Klub site has two members of the leadership team that work together and manage a team of teachers.
Kids Klub is currently seeking an Assistant Site Director to lead a Before and After School site in Woonsocket, RI at the Bernon Elementary School.
Each Kids Klub site has two directors (Operational Administrator & Curriculum Administrator) that work together as a team to lead and manage a team of teachers.
- Full-time (30-40 hours/week)
- Monday - Friday
- Before school (6:30am to 9:00am)
- After school (2pm - 6pm)
- Additional hours available for meetings, planning time, or trainings
- Additionally, Kids Klub operates full day programs when school is not in session (not including holidays)
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Simple IRA
- Child Care Discounts
- Medical (Healthcare Benefits), Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training/Professional Development opportunities
When you join our team as an Assistant Director and you will:
- Lead and supervise a team of teachers to create unique and engaging experiences
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing & national accreditation authorities, and community partners
- Create a safe, healthy, structured and nurturing environment
- Interact with children to ensure they are having fun, are safe and are learning
- Oversee implementation of curriculum/assessment
- Attend meetings as well as conduct meetings
- And more!
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent 60 college credits)
- 3 years’ experience working with children
- Strong communication skills
- Positive team player
- Ability to be engaged in physical exercise with children such as walking, running, crawling, bending, twisting, etc.
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Must pass national criminal background/fingerprints check
- Must pass Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Clearance Request (CPS)
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Child Care Consultants & Facilities Management