Join our Early Learning Center as a Full Time Lead Teacher !
The time is right to jump on a great opportunity to be the Lead Teacher in your own classroom of Infants.
With the support of Teacher Assistants you will watch the children flourish under your care. Check us out, you won't be sorry. We offer quality care and education 52 weeks of the year - we are the Home of the Educational Guarantee!
Learn and grow with Dr. Day Care and be part of a company that has earned a positive reputation amongst parents and the community. If you have minimal experience and want more, we are proud to introduce you to our Dr. Day Care, Training Website where you will be able to take virtual classes for many different topics to enhance the scope of your skill set. Looking for help with your college degree in education? We can assist with that also. We are proud to sponsor our employees who have been accepted into the state's T.E.A.C.H. program in RIC, CCRI, URI and RWU.
Each day you will have the pleasure to create a safe, healthy, structured and nurturing environment while planning and implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum as well as an assessment of the children in your care. You will help maintain a creative and learning environment within your classroom. Your customer service skills will be used to bond with the children, maintain professional relationships with your fellow teachers and to communicate effectively with parents.
Compensation determined by applicable education and experience.
We offer health and dental benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and more! Click here to learn about what we provide for our employees. Benefits and Perks interactive-booklet.pdf
Benefits are as important to us as they are to you. We are happy to share that we offer the following benefits with company contributions.
- 401K with company match
- Health and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
- Reduced Child Care Tuition
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Must participate in early childhood staff development program
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Minimum one (1) year experience working with children in a child care/early learning center preferred.
- Ability to be engaged in physical exercise with children such as walking, running, crawling, bending, twisting, etc.
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Must pass national criminal background/fingerprints check
- Must pass Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Clearance Request (CPS)
- Available to work shifts between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., (as of 11/5/21 - current operating hours are 7:30am - 5:30pm)
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Child Care Consultants & Facilities Management