Leadership opportunity as a Site Assistant Administrator/Director.
Learn the ropes! Be part of this Leadership opportunity as a Site Administrator in Training! You will work with a current Administrator and become an asset to the overall company operations.
If you are looking for a leadership position in Early Childhood Education here it is! This is a wonderful opportunity to lead team of teachers in a bright and fun environment while directing the education and care of children who will thrive on your energy and guidance This is a full time opportunity.
In this center we provide care for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old in our Infant, Toddler, Preschool and School Age programs. We offer quality care and education 52 weeks of the year - we are the Home of the Educational Guarantee!
Learn and grow with Dr. Day Care and be part of a company that has earned a positive reputation amongst parents and the community. We are proud to introduce you to our Dr. Day Care, Training Website where staff are able to take virtual classes for many different topics.
Each day you will have the pleasure to create a safe, healthy, structured and nurturing environment. Your customer service skills will be used to bond with the children, and families while maintain professional relationships with your staff and to communicate effectively with parents.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Supervision of program
Enrollment of children
Staff management including mentoring and supervising
Collection of tuition
Support the Therapeutic Child Care Services program
Budget management including ordering of supplies
Oversee Curriculum and Assessments
Conduct staff meetings and attend meetings at the Home Office
Oversee the process and continuation of the Positive Behavior Intervention Support Program (PBIS) as well as accreditation and other quality initiatives.
Working with the Department of Children, Youth and Families to uphold licensing regulations
Benefits are as important to us as they are to you. We are happy to share that we offer the following benefits with company contributions.
- 401K with company match
- Health and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
- Reduced Child Care Tuition
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree with 18/60 college credits in a field relating to Education, Child Development, Human Services, Recreation or related field preferred
- Minimum three (3) years experience working with children in a child care/early learning center
- Administration, finance and/or business management experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be engaged in physical exercise with children such as walking, running, crawling, bending, twisting, etc.
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Must pass national criminal background/fingerprints check
- Must pass Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Clearance Request (CPS)
- Work shifts between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday – Friday,
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs