This is a great opportunity to expand your leadership skills and support several early learning centers as part of the operating team! We love to train the right person! Go ahead apply now.
Dr. Day Care Learning Center provides care for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old in our Infant, Toddler, Preschool and School Age programs. We offer quality care and education 52 weeks of the year - we are the Home of the Educational Guarantee!
Dr. Day Care provides family, youth and child services in a safe, structured and nurturing environment through a team of dedicated professionals. Our teachers are supported by our home office in order to provide the best quality care and education for all of our students. Learn and grow with Dr. Day Care and be part of a company that has earned a positive reputation amongst parents and the community.
Benefits are as important to us as they are to you. We are happy to share that we offer the following benefits with company contributions.
- 401K with company match
- Health and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
- Reduced Child Care Tuition
- College Tuition Reimbursement
The Assistant Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of the child care center, including, but not limited to,:
- Database software
- Department of Human Services (DHS) billing process
- Monitoring of past due accounts
- Payroll/Timesheet reconciliation
- Staff and child file maintenance
- Administrative paperwork
- Filing and organizing administrative records
- Communicating regularly between site and Home Office
- Enrolling children
- Collecting tuition
- Supporting a safe, healthy, structured and nurturing environment
- Communicating with parents and vendors in a friendly, professional manner
- Supporting the hiring, coaching, supervising and communicating with staff
- Overseeing of the cleanliness, organization and maintenance of the center
- Assuming Administrator’s responsibilities in their absence
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 18/60 college credits in a field relating to Education, Child Development, Human Services, Recreation or related field
- Must participate in early childhood staff development program
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Minimum three (3) years experience working with children in a child care/early learning center
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Administration, finance and/or business management experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Positive team player
- Computer proficient
- Ability to be engaged in physical exercise with children such as walking, running, crawling, bending, twisting, etc.
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Must pass national criminal background/fingerprints check
- Must pass Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Clearance Request (CPS)
- Apart from religious observations, available to work between the hours of 7:00am - 5:30 p.m., Monday – Friday, according to the needs of the business
This is a management position
This is a full time position