Kids Klub provides quality care and education for children kindergarten through 12 years old. We are nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation. Kids Klub is a nonprofit 501(c)3 program.
Learn, teach, repeat! Do you have a passion for learning and teaching? Enjoy leading a team and shaping a program's culture? Are you a multi-tasker looking for an active and engaging work environment? If so, we want you to join our team!
Read more about our company perks and benefits: www.kidsklubri.com/employee-perks-benefits
Each Kids Klub site has two members of the leadership team that work together and manage a team of teachers.
Kids Klub is currently seeking an Assistant Site Director to lead a Before and After School site in Woonsocket, RI at the Bernon Elementary School.
Each Kids Klub site has two directors (Operational Administrator & Curriculum Administrator) that work together as a team to lead and manage a team of teachers.
- Full-time (30-40 hours/week)
- Monday - Friday
- Before school (6:30am to 9:00am)
- After school (2pm - 6pm)
- Additional hours available for meetings, planning time, or trainings
- Additionally, Kids Klub operates full day programs when school is not in session (not including holidays)
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Simple IRA
- Child Care Discounts
- Medical (Healthcare Benefits), Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training/Professional Development opportunities
When you join our team as an Assistant Director and you will:
- Lead and supervise a team of teachers to create unique and engaging experiences
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing & national accreditation authorities, and community partners
- Create a safe, healthy, structured and nurturing environment
- Interact with children to ensure they are having fun, are safe and are learning
- Oversee implementation of curriculum/assessment
- Attend meetings as well as conduct meetings
- And more!
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent 60 college credits)
- 3 years’ experience working with children
- Strong communication skills
- Positive team player
- Ability to be engaged in physical exercise with children such as walking, running, crawling, bending, twisting, etc.
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Must pass national criminal background/fingerprints check
- Must pass Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Clearance Request (CPS)
This is a full time position