Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 13+ years of experience. We are serious about our business, casual about our attire & you can bring your dog to work. Only hip, smart, serious dog lovers need apply!
We are currently hiring both full and part time positions!
- To provide customer-oriented service that meets their needs, and to love and respect every pooch as a family member, providing warmth and care to the very best of our ability
- To create a safe and loving environment for dogs of all sorts, from wild n’ crazy to cool & snooty to socialize, learn, and rest
- To provide a well-managed team approach where employees feel valued, and to maintain a fun, equitable & nurturing work environment for all employees
- To play and laugh a lot, every day!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not all-inclusive and is just a basic overview of some of the duties and responsibilities of a DDL Crew Member.
As a member of the DDL crew, you may be asked to:
- Wrangle our Pooches
- Work the Welcome Desk
- Keep DDL sparkling clean
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer previous professional experience working with dogs (daycare, shelter, vet tech, etc.)
Skills and Abilities of the Successful DDL Crew Member:
- Able to meet the demands of a physically and mentally challenging job
- Effective communication and coordination skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Open availability – Days, Evenings, Weekends and Holidays
- The ability to stand for up to 8 hours in a kennel-type environment
- Feel comfortable in a large group of dogs, up to 50 at a time
- Quick reaction time to unpredictable situations
- Comfortable working in a loud environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Intelligent self-starter who can work independently and make common sense decisions
Our team is committed to working hard & going the extra mile to provide stellar levels of service, smile and pooch bum rubs.
DDL has plenty of growth opportunities. If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire to be challenged... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position