Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 15+ years of experience. We are serious about our business, casual about our attire & you can bring your dog to work.
Do you love customer service? Do you love tracking details? Do you love dogs? This may be the position for you. The New Client Engagement and Reservations Specialist is responsible for the process for new clients who wish to bring their dogs in for the first time, as well as existing clients who wish to schedule services at DDL.
The role holds high importance as the Reservation Specialist is the first point of contact for clients and their pooches.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Customer Service Experience, 2 years or greater
- Experience working with dogs is a plus
- Experience with scheduling software
- Great work ethic and punctuality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative
- Positive attitude
- Trainable with an eagerness to learn established procedures
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position