Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 15+ years of experience. We are serious about our business, casual about our attire, & you can bring your dog to work. Only serious dog lovers need to apply!
Non-exempt, hourly. Hiring for full-time and part-time employment.
Handlers provide direct care for client dogs, toward both health and safety. The position is responsible for supervising and cleaning up after dogs while in the park.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a list of general job responsibilities. This list is not all-inclusive and may be amended to meet changing business needs. Handlers must:
- Monitor a designated park in-person to ensure positive and safe dog interactions; mitigate escalating behaviors
- Clean up after dogs
- Perform additional services such as dog walks, dog jogs, and one-on-one play with a ball
- Distribute meals to dogs
- Perform additional housekeeping duties including, but not limited to, taking out the garbage, mopping, cleaning crates, etc.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable working within close proximity to approximately 30 dogs in an enclosed park
- Understanding of dog behavior preferred
- Quick reaction time to unpredictable situations
- Comfortable working in a loud environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Comfortable standing for 8 hours at a time
- Able to lift 45 pounds
Ideally a successful candidate should have experience working with dogs, should lead by our Purpose & Core Values, inspire others through their professionalism and work integrity, respond creatively to “continuous change,” seek out information when in doubt, and participate in the building and maintaining of a positive and healthy work environment.
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs