Pet Grooming Services are now open in King County! Our salons have implemented the new safety guidelines and we are open for business! Our bathers and groomers are booked and we are looking for a dog bather to join our established team.
Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares and grooming salons in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 17+ years of experience.
Our purpose and values:
- We are industry leaders, delivering PEACE OF MIND in a safe environment by caring for every dog as our own.
- Cultivating the bond between pooches and their people by serving generations of pups for life.
- Respectfully supporting one another with integrity in all that we do.
- Expanding the HEART of our house into the community with love and passion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality dog bathing services (including brushing, bathing, conditioning, cleaning of ears, drying, dremeling of nails)
- Safely handle all dogs in your care
- Provide exceptional customer service, building strong client relationships
- Perform cleaning, sanitation and disinfection to the King County and Washington State Health Department standards for groomers
- A desire to continue building bathing business and clientele
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience professionally bathing dogs, 1+ years full-time preferred
Skills and Abilities of the Successful DDL Crew Member:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- The ability to lift 45 lbs
- Strong time management skills
- Quick reaction time to unpredictable situations
- Comfortable working in a loud environment
- Strong customer service skills including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intelligent self-starter who can work independently and make common sense decisions
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!
If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire to grow... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time or part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs