Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares and boarding facilities in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 17+ years of experience.
Our purpose and values:
- We are industry leaders, delivering PEACE OF MIND in a safe environment by caring for every dog as our own.
- Cultivating the bond between pooches and their people by serving generations of pups for life.
- Respectfully supporting one another with integrity in all that we do.
- Expanding the HEART of our house into the community with love and passion
We have an exciting opportunity for an Overnight Crew Member (Night Owl) to join our team! This position works overnight hours from 9pm – 6am. The Overnight Crew Member (Night Owl) ensures the health and safety of boarding dogs, completes detailed cleaning projects and performs small group dog let outs throughout the night.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is a basic overview of some of the duties and responsibilities of a DDL Overnight Crew Member.
- Monitor dogs overnight
- Janitorial duties including pressure washing, mopping, vacuuming, laundry, and other general cleaning
- Sanitation of dog cabins
- Morning set up of the store
- Interaction with clients for late drop offs and early pickups
- Tie-ins and feedback loop with other shifts
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous janitorial experience, 1+ years preferred
- Previous professional experience working with dogs (daycare, shelter, vet tech, etc.), preferred
Skills and Abilities of the Successful DDL Crew Member:
- Intelligent self-starter who can work independently and make common sense decisions
- Reliable transportation and a willingness to transport a dog in an emergency situation
- The ability to lift 45 lbs
- The ability to perform physical labor for the majority of the shift
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Quick reaction time to unpredictable situations
- Comfortable working in a loud environment
- Strong customer service skills including good communication
Our team is committed to going the extra mile to provide stellar levels of service, smiles and pooch bum rubs.
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!
If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire to grow... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
This is a full time or part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs