Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares and grooming salons in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 17+ years of experience.
Our purpose and values:
- We are industry leaders, delivering PEACE OF MIND in a safe environment by caring for every dog as our own.
- Cultivating the bond between pooches and their people by serving generations of pups for life.
- Respectfully supporting one another with integrity in all that we do.
- Expanding the HEART of our house into the community with love and passion.
The Human Resources Admin & Payroll Assistant position provides administrative services focused on employee information management, payroll data preparation, employee labor and payroll data analysis, time tracking, safety and injury tracking, data administration, and preliminary recruiting assistance.
The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the HR Manager position. This list is not all-inclusive and may be broadened or changed to meet changing business needs.
- Employee data administration
- Payroll data preparation and quality assurance (time, commissions and tips for the period)
- Perform payroll and labor analyses
- Maintain safety related accident/incident reports and logs, including OSHA Form 300
- Process Labor & Industries claim information requests
- Process employment verifications and Employment Security Paperwork
- Assist with preliminary recruiting
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Assist with other Human Resources tasks as assigned
- Payroll experience, 2+ years preferred
- Administrative experience, 1+ years preferred
- Recruiting experience, 1+ years preferred
- Experience with Paychex a plus
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!
If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire to grow... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs