Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 17+ years of experience.
Our purpose and values:
- We are industry leaders, delivering PEACE OF MIND in a safe environment by caring for every dog as our own.
- Cultivating the bond between pooches and their people by serving generations of pups for life.
- Respectfully supporting one another with integrity in all that we do.
- Expanding the HEART of our house into the community with love and passion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of responsibilities. This list is not all-inclusive and may be broadened or changed to meet changing business needs.
- Minor repairs and facilities maintenance at four (4) soon to be five (5) facilities
- Assembly and maintenance of kennels, fencing, gates, grooming and bathing equipment
- Inspect facilities and repair or replace items as needed
- Change or clean filters in HVAC units and small equipment (portable ACs, grooming dryers, dehumidifiers, etc)
- Minor plumbing and painting
- Moving furniture, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Cleaning out-of-reach areas, including light bulbs
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a facilities or maintenance role
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must love and not be afraid of dogs
- Client service experience
- Able to meet the demands of a physically challenging job
- Ability to lift 45 lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Own tools preferred
Our team is committed to working hard & going the extra mile to provide stellar levels of service, smile and pooch bum rubs. DDL has lots of opportunity, growth & expansion planned for the future.
If you have a good work ethic and a great attitude... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time or part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs