Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares and grooming salons in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 17+ years of experience.
Our purpose and values:
- We are industry leaders, delivering PEACE OF MIND in a safe environment by caring for every dog as our own.
- Cultivating the bond between pooches and their people by serving generations of pups for life.
- Respectfully supporting one another with integrity in all that we do.
- Expanding the HEART of our house into the community with love and passion.
The Supervisor works as a member of the management team to ensure store related activities are strategically aligned with overall business objectives. This is a visible position, which interacts with many levels of the organization across multiple functions as detailed below. The Supervisor provides support to the General Manager, ensuring all Concierge, Bather, Groomer, Handler, Pack Leader, and Night Owl functions are actively managed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the Supervisor position. This list is not all-inclusive and may be amended to meet changing business needs. The Supervisor must:
- Assume responsibility for the operations of the store
- Act as liaison to Upper Management
- Work ~3 shifts per week as a Pack Leader or Senior Concierge
- Provide insight into financial reports, support adjustments when needed, and help implement operational efficiencies
- Be cross-trained and well-versed in all functional aspects of DDL operation and be willing to jump in when needed
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
- Provide a personal connection and engage with team members and key clients
- Assist in the development of an hourly working operations schedule and ensure necessary labor coverage toward the completion of pledged store services
- Perform end-of-shift walk-throughs in each department to ensure all standards of care have been met and that all job tasks have been completed
- Perform periodic walk-throughs with owner and help resolve any issues
- Acquire proficiency in Gingr software; i.e. troubleshooting and balancing client accounts
- Train employees in Gingr as needed
- Be responsible for time card punch edits and corrections; oversee store payroll by adhering to allowable budget hours
- Coordinate staff training programs, derive feedback from mentors for new hires, and conduct 30-day “Make the Team” assessments and annual reviews
- Reinforce and communicate direction on company initiatives and promotions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Supervisory Experience, 2+ years preferred
- Previous Customer Service Experience, 2+ years preferred
- Previous Experience Working Professionally with Dogs, 1+ years preferred
- Customer service experience with a focus on developing strong client relationships
- Strong analytical/problem solving/strategic planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open availability and regular attendance – day, evening, weekend, and holiday availability
- Computer literacy, ability to achieve proficiency with Gingr software system
- Budget tracking and achieving sales goals
- Staffing and scheduling
- Results-driven and solutions-oriented
- Experience managing and leading a team of employees
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and manage time judiciously
- Comfortable working within close proximity to dogs
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!
If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire to grow... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs