Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares and grooming salons in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 18+ years of experience.
Our purpose and values:
- We are industry leaders, delivering PEACE OF MIND in a safe environment by caring for every dog as our own.
- Cultivating the bond between pooches and their people by serving generations of pups for life.
- Respectfully supporting one another with integrity in all that we do.
- Expanding the HEART of our house into the community with love and passion.
To provide exceptional customer service to clients through dog grooming services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform dog grooming services including but not limited to brushing, bathing, conditioning, ear cleaning, anal gland expression, sanitary trims, nail trims, feet trims, face trims, de-matting services, hair cutting, hair coloring, drying, etc.
- Safely handle all dogs in your care
- Provide exceptional customer service, building strong client relationships
- Perform cleaning, sanitation and disinfection to the King County and Washington State Health Department standards for groomers
- A desire to continue building grooming business and clientele
- Provide and maintain personal equipment, including clippers, blades, and other hand tools required for grooming services (We provide a quarterly stipend for shear sharpening services, and arrange for mobile on site shear sharpening.)
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Grooming license or certification. (Please be able to provide proof if asked.)
- Experience professionally grooming dogs, 1+ years full-time preferred
- Proficiency in Gingr preferred
Skills and Abilities of the Successful DDL Crew Member:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- The ability to lift 45 lbs
- Strong time management skills
- Quick reaction time to unpredictable situations
- Comfortable working in a loud environment
- Strong customer service skills including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intelligent self-starter who can work independently and make common sense decisions
We are currently hiring for our South Lake Union location on the Amazon campus. This is an established grooming salon with established clientele.
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!
If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire to grow... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs