Come join one of the fastest growing dog daycares in the Seattle area! We are not your average doggy daycare. We have a proven track record with 19+ years of experience. We are serious about our business, casual about our attire & you can bring your dog to work. Only hip, smart, serious dog lovers need apply!
Do you love customer service? Do you love working in a fast paced environment? Do you love dogs? Then this may be the position for you!
- To provide exceptional customer-oriented service that meets every customer's needs.
- To love and respect every pooch as a family member, providing warmth and care to the very best of our ability.
- To create a safe and loving environment for dogs of all sorts, from wild n’ crazy to cool & snooty to socialize, learn, and rest.
- To provide a well-managed team approach where employees feel valued, and to maintain a fun, equitable & nurturing work environment for all employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not all-inclusive and is just a basic overview of some of the duties and responsibilities of a DDL Welcome Desk Concierge.
- Work the Welcome Desk - Check Ins, Check Outs, Scheduling, Payments
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service
- Keep DDL sparkling clean
- Wrangle our Pooches
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Prefer previous professional experience working with dogs (daycare, shelter, vet tech, etc.)
Skills and Abilities of the Successful DDL Crew Member:
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Intelligent self-starter who can work independently and make common sense decisions
- Effective communication and coordination skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and stand for up to 8 hours
- Feel comfortable in a large group of dogs
- Quick reaction time to unpredictable situations
- Comfortable working in an often loud fast paced environment
DDL has plenty of growth opportunities. If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire to grow... we want to meet you. Come grow with us!
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off…and the best part…bring your dog to work among many other things!
Department: Welcome Desk
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs